Instagram @liv119

27/04/2014

Pink on Pink

 





Top - Topshop
Skort - Topshop
Blazer - H&M
Bag - Primark (from a million years ago)
Rings - River Island
Chain - Topshop
Heels - Missguided
Nails - Primark (with a coat of Sally Hanson Mint over them)



Firstly I have to say I handed €4 and something cent over the counter for this outfit. Happy days! I went to a Wedding in the Beautiful Glasson Hotel and Golf Club in Co. Westmeath last week for my Friend Emma's brother's wedding. I origionally ordered a White skirt off Topshops website but when it arrived the day before the wedding and I realised I wasn't fond of it on (not the skirts fault, it was beautiful) it just didn't suit me so I dashed to Topshop's Galway Store and picked up this Skort for €30 on sale and the Nude Top for about the same, whilst trading in the skirt. The best part was there was 20% discount for students on, success!! Threw it on the with the old staples, White blazer, Studded Heels and off I went. We had a great time at the wedding, the hotel over looked the lake and the golf course which was delightful, as were the Jaegerbombs :)
Here's what my friends wore below <3

Liv




Orange Dress- Missguided              Floral Dress - Coast
  Heels (on left) - Pennys        Heels (on right) - River Island

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! I'll have to try on that skort when I'm home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin fierce well altogether! That skirt was some find really! It's gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete