Instagram @liv119

01/04/2014

My Not-So-Blue Suede Shoes...












Pink Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Leather Jacket - H&M
Boots - River Island
Diamond Midi Ring - Topshop
Skinny Silver Ring - Cottonface Vintage
Nails - Primark
Bag - Zara
Earrings - Topshop


It's been a while since my last post because I've been so flat out in work but on the upside I've acquired a lot of new pieces for my wardrobe since, such as the jumper and booties featured in this post. There are a lot more new bits and bobs where they came from so expect a few more posts this month! I took a stroll along the river in Galway City this evening with my housemate Fe who, lucky for me, has her SLR camera up in Galway with her at the moment! This riverside walk way is so pretty it seems a shame that I haven't blogged from here sooner, so here's to the first of many! I have a Ball to go to in the Raddisson Hotel tomorrow which I am very excited about! I, of course, got a new dress for it and most definitely will have a few photos of it to upload along with my friends' fabulous rigouts ( PINGLE to name but one). Time to hit the hay and get some beauty sleep for tomorrow! 

Liv

1 comment:

  1. BITCHEZ BE BALLIN!!! Yeah, can't wait to see the dress!! :) X

    ReplyDelete