Instagram @liv119

09/04/2014

Modern Day Fairytale




Pink Dress - Ebay
Heels - Dorothy Perkins
Cuff - River Island
Earrings - River Island
Ring - Topshop
Bag - New Look 
Nails (stick-ons) - Primark

Although I'm no longer a student I couldn't miss the GMIT End of Year Ball. My two housemates (pictured below) are still students so that's a good enough excuse for me! It took place in the Radisson Blu in Galway and the sun was shining for us! I picked up the dress on Ebay a week or 2 before the ball for about €33, delighted. The fabric was lovely and it was lined so it was a really good purchase I Think! My housemates recycled dresses we wore last year (both from Missguided) so there's a hint of bargainista in all of us. This is also the last post featuring my blond hair as I ramdonly just decided to go back to my brunettte roots during the week! Posts on that to come soon.

Liv


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! That bag is so amazing.

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete