Instagram @liv119

16/04/2014

New Haul


Lacey Ribbed crop top
Candice Scuba Skirt
Maaria Leather Tshirt
(All from Missguided)

I decided to treat myself last week to a few bits from Missguided and here's what I got. The Blue Lacey Crop top (first photo) is even nicer in reality then in the photo! The colour is gorgeous and goes really well with whites, light pinks and black Leather. The scuba skirt is a great colour too, the only problem is its a bit see-though so I may have to purchase a nude slip to go under it (It's impossible to find a good one!!). Finally the white leather t-shirt is an absolute gem! I've been wearing it with my black ripped knee skinnys and it looks great! fabric is slightly stiff but I think with a few wears it will soften nicely. I've been a bit slack on posting lately, I'm just so busy but I'm going to get on top of it I promise <3

Liv



No comments:

Post a Comment