Instagram @liv119

02/03/2014

Moxegen


Headband - New Look

  So It's that time of year again when Moxegen comes around. It's a 1 day outdoor Music Festival organised by GMIT for the students. It's in it's fourth year now and it never fails to be a great day! Even though I am no longer a student I wouldn't miss it for anything. This year was to be headlined by the Original Rudeboys but unfortunately they cancelled last minute as they were too busy winning Music Awards. I think we can forgive them! It's a mucky affair so it wasn't ideal to not have wellies (which i don't) so I wore my trusty black boots which are now in serious need of a wash! Sticking to the black theme I wore my Ripped Black Jeans and my Black Embellished top. To finish it off I wore this gorgeous Pink Flower Headband that I picked up in New Look. Any form of face paint is required for an event like this so I picked up these little nail jewels in Penny's and stuck them on with eyelash glue (easy to remove - no pain involved). 

Here's my Kit:


Foundation - MAC Studio Fix NW 20
Powder - MAC Mineralize  Medium
Eyebrow Pencil - Rimmel 004 Black Brown
Lipstick - MAC Rebel (favourite lipstick ever)
Eye Shadow - MAC Rule Matte
Blusher - MAC Coppertone Matte
High Lighter - Benefit Watt's up
Mascara - Benefit They're Real
Sparkles - Primark (They're for your nails but I stuck them on my face with Eyelash glue)

And finally an outfit pic (not really blog worthy but sure go on) 


Liv

2 comments:

  1. Looking kooooooooooool :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lipstick looks amazing!! It didn't come out that vibrant on me...

    ReplyDelete