Instagram @liv119

22/02/2014

Rag Week...






Jacket - H&M
Shirt - Topshop
Leggings - Mango
Heels - New Look
Bag - Aldo
Nails - Primark (I filed them into pointy ones)
Chain - Topshop


So Galway Rag week has come and gone and thankfully we all survived! I love this outfit because it's simple but classic. I took inspiration from the Tuxedo look Angelina Jolie wore to the BAFTA's lately. I added in just small dainty gold jewellery and my favouite going-out bag I picked up for $18 in America last summer, great buy! The nude shoes are from New Look and aside from the fact that they're a bit too big for my little feet (I stuffed them with loo roll) they are one of my favourite pairs of shoes EVER! They dress up any outfit especially when your wearing jeans or leggings and the heels isn't uncomfortably high. 

Liv

1 comment:

  1. Classiest looking Rag Week attire I ever did see :) Lookin fab as always Liv :)

    Fee
    x

    ReplyDelete