Instagram @liv119

12/02/2014

Amsterdam Bound


Jumper - New Look
Leggings - Pennys (Primark)
Boots - River Island
Scarf - Charlotte Russe
Chain - Zara
Watch - Michael Kors
Suitcase - Pennys (Primark)
Rings - Topshop/H&M

So It's been a while since my last post because I've been so busy with work and my trip to Amsterdam! Here's a photo of my traveling outfit from T1 in Dublin Airport. Leggings are pretty much an essential for plane journeys I reckon especially when your destination is bucketing rain out of the heavens. I brought along my leather jacket instead of my thick wool jacket because I thought I wouldn't need a big jacket.. Joke was on me :( Love my little cream cabin sized suitcase from Pennys though, a steal at €26, and I must say it was a perfect size for a weekend away in Europe! Much more outfit posts to come from my tip as well as a summary of what's good to do and see in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I shall leave you with this photo for the time being...


Liv

1 comment: