Instagram @liv119

03/02/2014

Faux Fur please....



Jacket - H&M
Top - Topshop
Necklace - Pennys (Primark)
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - River Island
Bag - River Island
Green Ring - Topshop
Gold Ring - Forever 21

Threw this outfit on for my day off. I went around town for a look in the shops in Galway for my trip to Amsterdam on Thursday, I can't wait! I've heard so many good things about this city, its culture, style and of course, the night life :) I acquired a really cute cream quilted cabin-sized suitcase for the trip (Ryanair job, ye know how it is). I spent all day in work yesterday making lists of what to bring and I finally packed last. night. Believe me when I say it's so hard to know what to being for a short break away!! anyways hope I made the right choices, ye can decide when ye see my upcoming posts from the trip.

Sneak Peek at my case>>




Liv



1 comment: