Instagram @liv119

03/03/2014

I'm blushing...






Top - Missguidded
Skirt - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop
Bag - River Island
Heels - New Look
Nail  Wraps - Elegant Touch
Rings - Primark

I think I might be in love with the colour of this top... It's true! In order to stop myself continuously buying clothes I don't really need and get sick of really quickly I have decided to only buy things in shades of pink, cream and white and It's working. So far this week I'v only purchased 1 pair of shoes, a jumper and a top all in the above shades! Kimmy Kardashian and the likes have be rocking these shades lately and I'm really liking it! Next on my list for Spring/Summer is... White Jeans. I know, who would have thought but it? I'm gonna get and pair and rip the knees to toughen them up so expect my posts to feature less black and more white these coming weeks!

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment