Instagram @liv119

18/03/2014

Do you want studs with that?


 



Top - Topshop
Jacket - Primark
Bag - Jacket
Jeans - Topshop
Heels - Missguided
Nails - Primark
Rings - Primark

Two new additions to my wardrobe that I am in love with, my new Topshop Cream Top and my Studded Missguided Heels. Obsessed. The cut of the top is amazing, worth the money!! I was surprised at how comfy the shoes are, I was afraid they would kill me feet. However the studs are deceivingly sharp, as I found out fairly quickly when I brushed them off my other foot, ouch!
The bag is, however, not a new addition. It has unknowingly been in the possession of my best friend for the last 2 years (I lent it to her, we both forgot). So I was delighted when I spotted it in her house, commented on how nice it was and she tells me it's actually mine, winning! I've been so busy in work lately I'm slacking on the posts so I promise it won't be so long til the next post. 

Liv

2 comments: