Instagram @liv119

22/11/2014

Where have I been all my life?






I am a bad Blogger.... After months of abandonment I have decided to slowly re-enter the world of FindMeSomeTreasure, please forgive me! 

So here's where I am - San Francisco. For 1 Year. Yes.
It's coming up to the 3 week mark and I have to say, This City is amazing. From the sights to the Fashion its all happening. I have tons of photos to upload but I'm gonna start off with these ones  I took my first couple of days here. They include the Golden Gate Bridge, North Beach, Chinatown and Union Square. Also this is the last photo me me with long hair as I woke up one day with a notion to cut it shoulder length EEkkkkkk. PS my epic black Varsity Jacket is from Forever 21, great purchase!

Stay tuned

Liv



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the photos!! Can't bloody wait to see the place for myself - I'll definitely be over to you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair pictures pleeeeeeeeeease!! :)

    ReplyDelete