Instagram @liv119

28/11/2014

Thanksgiving in Cali








Jacket - H&M
Crop Top - River Island
Sunglasses - Cotton on
Jeans - Forever 21
Belt - Pennys/Primark
Sandals - Forever 21
Bag - River Island
Earrings - New Look
Lippie - Catrice Ultimate Colour 260 <3

Happy Thanksgiving and more importantly Happy Black Friday! I hope you've all been taken advantage of the epic discounts on Missguided, Asos, Topshop and all the other favourite stores. Americans take things very seriously over here on Black Friday, some stores have been opened all night last night and all today, crazy people! We took a walk down to the Marina in Berkeley since the sun is still shining (Hello its almost Christmas!!) so I threw on my favourite comfy ripped jeans, a little top and my trusty leather Jacket. The suitcases remain tightly packed almost 4 weeks in, hence why the leather jacket is permanently attached to me as we have been couch surfing and to unpack and repack the case might actually kill me (I may have over packed..). There is light at the end of the tunnel however as we move into our new house tomorrow so my wardrobe choices shall greatly improve from now on.  I also have my eye on a few bits from Zara, given there is 30% off today I just have to purchase and I will be blogging about them soon :) 

Liv

Ps: Don't forget to follow me on Facebook here <3



3 comments:

  1. Hahaha the suitcase hasn't been opened?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's November and you're prancing around in strappy tops. I have two hoodies on at the moment. :(

    ReplyDelete