Instagram @liv119

27/11/2014

Slumming it in Sausalito


Jacket  - H&M (golden oldie)
Dress - Missguided
Boots - River Island
Belt - Pennys/Primark
Lippie - Catrice (Ultimate Colour 260) *must-have!

So here it is, not Sausalito, my new cropped 'do! Amazing what a pair of scissors and a hangover can do to a girl from the West of Ireland in San Francisco. Still in tourist mode we had to tour the beautiful Golden Gate bridge and visit Sunny Sausalito, a quaint coastal town just over the bridge. We chilled out, took some photos and grabbed some tasty food. Fiona's funky 70's hat is from Cotton on (Aussie brand taking over the US). My outfit is literally a mash up of my wardrobe staples; Leather J, jersey midi, cropped top and my favourite booties. 

On another note i am totally in love with my Canon Powershot SX280 (thanks Dad), small enough to carry around in your handbag but powerful enough to get really good shots! For all you fellow photo-editing freaks, I use Fhotoroom from the Windows App Store on my laptop to edit my photos, I highly recommend it...

That's it for now folks,



 
Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment