Instagram @liv119

21/01/2014

Pennys SS14 Collection


All coming in to stores in the coming weeks

Penneys/Primark SS14

Pennys (or Primark) is really pulling out the stops this summer. Their new range is full of my favourite Monochrome but it also has splashes of vivid colours like hot pink. These are my favourite bits from the collection. The Pink Perspex Clutch is amazing I can't wait for it to be in my life! The print on the sweatshirt is amazing it reminds me of college (the good? old days) and the prints I designed using my artwork and Photoshop. If anyone feels like purchasing any of these lovely things for me I will love you forever! I could wear them on my trip to AMSTERDAM which I booked this evening with my 2 best friends for the second weekend in February  <3 
hopefully some very exciting blog posts to come from the trip!

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment