Instagram @liv119

14/01/2014

Layers and Tears





Jeans - Topshop
Top - Pennys
Shirt - Pennys
Jacket - H&M
Boots - River Island
Bag - New Look
Necklace - Beach Shop in Ocean City, Maryland

The weather in Galway is cat to put it nicely this week so I'm layering up. I picked up this top in Penny's (Primark) during the week for €1, love it! I got these boots for my birthday off my best friend and I literally never stop wearing them they're amazing. I also took notions to cut the knees on my black Leigh jeans from Topshop because I've about 20 pairs of black jeans and these ones have faded so they needed a make over. Personally I like the results, my mother on the other hand...
I've a post coming soon on the outfit I wore out that night involving the ripped jeans and sparkles.

Liv




No comments:

Post a Comment