Instagram @liv119

05/01/2014

It's the Return of the Black







Jumper - New Look

Leigh Jeans - Topshop

Boots - River Island

Bag - Zara

Hat - Ebay

Panda Brooch - Chez Nana in Paris

Rings - Forever 21

Watch - Michael Kors

Wishbone Necklace - Market in New York City

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, With the coming of the new year I've decided its time I got stuck into my blog and this is the official relaunch. I updated the look of the blog to reflect my style more (basically I love anything black and textured) and with the help of my Sister Aishling (of http://lestage2012.blogspot.ie/) I plan on being a very active blogger as I have been lazy in the past. Today's outfit is just the type of thing I wear casually if I'm chilling at home over the festive period or running errands in Galway City where I live most of the time! I love jewellery and pandas so as you can imagine I love this brooch! I got it a couple of years ago in a little jewellery store in Paris near Monmarte called Chez Nana (http://www.cheznanaparis.com/fr/).
Consider this the first post of many and please please leave me feedback if you think there's things i can do to improve .
Liv

1 comment:

  1. I want your jumper Shlag! :) And the panda brooch is only gorgeous! ;)

    Fee

    xxx

    ReplyDelete