Instagram @liv119

13/06/2013

Week 2 in photos...




We took a trip to Marshalls this week, its basically the american version of TK Maxx and got me a pair of  pink Levi Cropped Jeans for $20, success :) Also made a little trip to American Eagle and bought a couple of bracelets, their jewellery is uhhmazing!! The bottom photo is my necklace collection.  I loves it <3 




   

1. Jasmeen Laser Cut Skater Skirt In White
2. Amari Fringed Tank Top In Light Grey
3. Hemera Sleeveless Crop Top In White
4. Dorris Ombre Knitted Jumper In Black

Myself and fe went ahead and ordered stuff from www.Missguided.co.uk and the above pics are my purchases! They arrived yesterday and as usual I'm thrilled with the clothes, especially the ombre jumper which was a steal at €15....  Have to try save the dollars from now on for a huge shopping trip in Manhattan, it's not gonna be easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment