Instagram @liv119

06/06/2013

Week 1 in Photos



Week 1 in paradise is over and here's a little snippet of shots taken mostly from my phone and it includes everything from my trip to NYC, the food we're enjoying, our pet cat, my horrid run in with Minnie Mouse and Elmo in times square (don't ask), sunny days in Central park to the beach view here in Long Beach, NY. Expect a full outfit blog post soon, it's hard to find time for the laptop when you live on the beach :) Myself and my roomie Fe are thinking of taking advantage of www.Missguidded.co.uk  's free delivery to USA offer at the moment as one can never have too much summer clothes here! Also I cannot believe the weather at home in Ireland in so good, now I don't feel so bad going on about the weather here! Finally had the Skype session with the family, good to see everyone again for the chats.
Work is still super quiet but no doubt that'l change soon!
Peace out 

No comments:

Post a Comment