Instagram @liv119

06/04/2013

Come Play...




Well people, welcome to my photography blog..
this is my first post and it features a super creepy playground. I shot the photos using a canon powershot digital camera, my photography lecturer would be ashamed but hey... It's for a project in college (3rd year art student) and my theme is black and white landscapes and it also follows on from my project last semester in which i shot (with a camera not a gun) a teddy bear in a playground at night. The idea was to make him look like a shady little bear, those photos will appear up as soon as I locate them in my laptop! anyways i shot some of these photographs in colour too just because.. let me know what you think,
Peace out  
ps: I'm still working out this blog stuff so it won't be white and black forever

2 comments:

  1. Jeepers the aul playground is looking a little worse for wear!!

    ReplyDelete